- 400g new potatoes
- 75g fine green beans, trimmed
- 12 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 125g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- rocket leaves
- 2 eggs
- Boil the new potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes, then add the green beans for 5 minutes, drain and run under cold water to stop them cooking.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by shaking together the wholegrain mustard and white wine vinegar, then once that is combined add the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Tip the potatoes and beans into a large mixing bowl with the baby plum tomatoes and mix in the dressing.
- Place a handful of rocket leaves onto each plate and divide the warm potato mix on top.
- Place a poachet in a glass and crack in an egg, lower into the hot water. Repeat with the other egg. Cook for 5 minutes at a gentle simmer until the white is set and shake out and lay on top of your salad.